Terms: USD $1,000 deposit required to reserve your unit. Buyer funds 30% of the purchase price upon signing Purchase Agreement. The remaining 70% of the purchase price is due upon delivery. Buyer pays all closing costs for the transaction.

Cancellation: If Buyer cancels reservation contract prior to signing Purchase Agreement there is no cancellation penalty. Upon signing the Purchase Agreement, the reservation deposit is applied to the initial payment and becomes non-refundable.